Saturday, June 11, 2011

Heaven's Chariot

I wish I had taken a good picture tonight, one full of meaning, artistry and thought. I did not. At the end of the day, at 9:00pm, with bad lighting, I grabbed my camera and snapped away.

We went on heaven's chariot tonight. Heaven's Chariot being the boat, of course. Aaron was getting ready to wakeboard and his porcelain white skin was in need of a copious amount of sunscreen. When we got home tonight we patted ourselves on the backs for our awesome sunscreen applying skills. It wasn't until later that Aaron realized his feet hurt and we had missed some spots. Our applying skills are in need of work.

However, our wakeboard skills are now top notch as we both got up on the wakeboard for the first time. Heaven's chariot, never disappoints.

Day 5: From a High Angle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So wait, does this boat belong to a friend of yours? If so, sweet hook up. And I can so relate to the pasty/burned skin. Poor Aaron.
And what the...Grace is potty training already!? I still see her as a tiny baby for some reason. Good luck with that! I didn't really have a method with my kids other than sticker charts. I'm sure you'll figure it out.