Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Year in Recap

2011 was quite the year for our Family

We trekked to San Antonio where my brother got engaged
 And my sister got married
 We all got sick a ridiculous amount of times


 Aaron turned 27
 Mema made many a vist
 We experienced some Texas storms
 We moved down the street (best move ever)
We trekked to Portland where my brother got married
 We celebrated our 5th Anniversary
 We trekked to Virginia to say a final goodbye to my Grandfather
I turned 25
 We boated. A lot.
 I did a 30 day photo challenge
 We made our annual Virginia Beach beach trip
 I cut Grace's hair accidentally making her look like Justin Beiber
 Jillian and Lucas came to visit
 I cut my hair, and since wished I hadn't
 Grandee and Papa came for a visit
 And Gracie turned 2!
 We Halloweened ladybug style
 And found out that B. Barns the Dos would be coming in July
 We Thanksgiving'd in Texas
Reluctantly sent Stacey to Houston
And celebrated Christmas Barnard style in Utah. 

Eventful doesn't even seem to cut it. We had a blast this past year and are really looking forward to 2012 (especially July).

1 comment:

The Coons Family said...

So happy we made the cut! :)