Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sick Weekend

On Friday we were awakened by a soft whimpering down the hall. Grace was pitifully sitting up in her crib with tears streaking her bright red cheeks. When I scooped her up in my arms I could tell right away that she had a fever. A sick day it was.

A sick day turned into a sick weekend as we battled a fever and a runny nose. It basically looked like this:


By Sunday afternoon the fever had finally given up. I dare say we were victorious in our sick battling efforts. But three days cooped up in an apartment can really mess with you. I think we're both desperate  to feel the sun on our skin, breathe in fresh air, and interact with people again. Bring on a new week!

1 comment:

Mema of 5 said...

Poor baby. Tell her Meha sends "twinkle stars" her way:)