Saturday, January 21, 2012

Holy 16 and a 1/2 Weeks, Batman!

I know I'm not very far along, but by golly, I feel like my belly is out of control. Can you see it this time? And please don't be alarmed. I am not shirtless in this picture. It's a tan colored shirt. (and Yes, I do shower, and yes my bedroom floor is peppered with unfolded clothing.)

Can we pause for a moment and discuss the fact that I'm wearing a maternity shirt? And it fits. 
By week 15 I started feeling the baby move consistently. And boy does this baby like to move.

With my larger belly, and my baby's ability to kick me multiple times a day I'm starting to feel like I'm growing the Hulk.

Each day I will my jeans to fit. Each day I end up in sweatpants. I love my sweatpants.

So in the coming weeks, Baby, be kind to my belly. Please.

4 comments:

The Zangers said...

I can definitely see it! You are adorable. :)

Rebecca said...

It is so a boy. And yes! I see the bump!

A Close Family said...

Even with your little bump you look amazing! By 11 weeks I got asked if I was past half way!

. said...

You're too cute. Congrats! Excited for y'all.