Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sad Day part 2

Aaron's mom left today, which was another sad day for our little family. She was such a great help and would watch the baby so that i could get things done around the apartment. She also helped me with my first outing WITHOUT the baby. I was proud of myself. We went up to San Fransisco and saw Wicked. It was amazing! 10 thousand times better than the book.
She also made Gracie this beautiful yellow blanket while she was here. Gracie had a fabulous time sleeping with it this morning.
Grandee you will be missed!
Now Aaron and I are on our own, the first time since Gracie was born... weird.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

how fun that you went and saw wicked kara! and what a sweet little blanket that is. i remember the feeling when my parents were finally gone and we were 'on our own'. it's a little weird, but so wonderful : )

The Coons Family said...

I LOVE WICKED! It is my favorite musical with Mary Poppins coming in at a close second. Also, could you look any skinnier? Uh, hello you look awesome!!!