Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Littlest Utah Fan

Aaron's parents and sister Rachel flew in town for the weekend. Gracie's Grandma and Grandpa bought her a pretty sweet UofU knit cap and booties in honor of her Dad, Uncle Joe, and her Poppy (and possibly her Aunt Rachel) who all went/are currently going to the U. She showed off her sweet outfit before Rachel, Aaron, and Grandpa left to go to the UofU vs. San Jose State football game.While the rest of the family was at the game Grandma and Gracie got some nice TLC time in. (and maybe we rented 17 Again...again, and maybe its the third time i've seen it...)I'm throwing this picture in here because it makes me happy. These are my two favorite people.
Side Note: To you BYU fans out there, do not be alarmed, Gracie roots for BOTH teams, and was thrilled when BYU beat Oklahoma.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, looks like we're both home from church, although I completely expect you to be. I'm home with my kids because Emily has a yucky cold and Scotty is well on his way. I really like that last picture! It's adorable! And although we are not Ute fans, I still think she looks really cute in beanies. She looks cute in anything. I hope everything is going well!

Kyle and Melanie said...

Kyle says: Know where your loyalties lie, Gracie! :)

Mel says: She is so cute! I love the last picture. So sweet! Your family pictures were really cute, too. And, you look great!

Christine said...

Gracie is adorable!
And...I LOVE 17 Again. I want to buy it, but I have a feeling it might be one of those really good sells on Black Friday..so I will wait! :)

Momma Nielson said...

LOVE the picture of Aaron and Gracie! Also, it might be just me but does anyone else think that some text between pics of Gracie in her Ute gear would help her NOT look like a little Mutant Ute ;)