Monday, September 24, 2012

Sarah's Wedding

The Thursday after the BBWE, we sent Aaron off on an airplane to go to his sister Sarah's wedding in D.C. He was given strict instructions from me to take a copious amount of pictures so that I could live vicariously through him. He needed a few (possibly annoying) reminders from me, and I also enlisted the help of my sister-in-law, Rachel, to compile some wedding pictures.

Friday evening was the rehearsal dinner.
And on Saturday, September 8th, Quang and Sarah officially sealed the deal in the Washington D.C. temple.
 Officially introducing the Phos!
 The beautiful bride
 After a ring ceremony that evening the party began. Aaron's parents tearing up the dance floor.
 Aaron's other siblings (L to R) Rachel, Olivia, and Joe
 I loved the flowers on the cake, gorgeous.
 Aaron and Sarah.
Congratulations Sarah and Quang we are so incredibly happy for you guys!

1 comment:

Ashby said...

So exciting for Sarah! And her dress was gorgeous! Aaron did a good job getting pictures.