Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dear Blog,

I've missed you.

Love,

Kara

I really enjoy blogging. There is something extremely therapeutic about writing down my thoughts during any given point and being able to put pictures with those thoughts. Unfortunately due to recent circumstances and attempting to find my "new normal" I haven't been able to blog, and that, my friends, makes me sad. It isn't for lack of desire, but more purely for a lack of time. I keep thinking at some point I will catch up, but that has yet to happen. So for the next few weeks I will do my best to get back on track, whilst mixing past events and currents events as I'm able to catch up to them. I'm being forced into a much more "go with the flow" lifestyle instead of the uptight "I want things done a specific way," that I used to jam with. Having two kids will beat the "tightwad-i-ness" right out of you, that's for dang sure.

In the meantime, here is a picture to hold you over.

I had to go to the store to buy more diapers but was one diaper short. CCB in a size 5 diaper.
Told you I was learning how to go with the flow.

3 comments:

Cyndia Merrell said...

I've already done that too with Brigham. :)

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie! At least it wasn't Grace who had to wear teeny tiny baby diapers, better too large than too small :)

Ashby said...

Hahaha! You do what works! Such a cutie!