Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Adams

Is anyone else having serious issues with blogger? As in, it takes you 45 minutes to upload pictures. No? Is it just my internet? Either way, it has taken me days just to get the pictures uploaded to this blog post. It was frustrating. Let's move on, shall we?

Grace and I headed up north with my Mom, Sister, and her kids to another pumpkin patch. It was in the middle of farm country, on a real farm.
And the pumpkins actually grew out of the ground. Pretty rad in my opinion.
The first stop was the petting zoo.
It would not be a Texas petting zoo without a crazy legit longhorn. One of many. Taylor was a whole lot braver than I was.
Grace was in animal heaven, as per usual. I don't think she stopped screaming for the first 25 minutes that we were there. 

Next we saddled up for a hay ride





Finally we made a mad dash to find the perfect pumpkin.
Working hard or hardly working, eh Grace?
After a quick Goat-to Grace pep talk,
We took our dusty feet and headed home.
Yes, bail of hay, we will be back.

6 comments:

Julia said...

Gracie looks awesome in that outfit!!!

KatieJared said...

i miss those smiling faces eeeek! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER outfit! not many could pull it off and still be the most adorable little blondie!

CarrieM said...

Pumpkins didn't grow out of the ground at the last pumpkin patch you went to? Interesting!

DoubravaFam said...

I love Grace's skeleton outfit! Super cute :)

Kelly said...

Goat-to-Grace Pep Talk is my favorite. Or maybe second to she didn't stop screaming for 25 minutes. I love that you have her. I know she is the kind of spirit I would love to be around. From how you describe her she reminds me of Derek. Miss you!

Bill said...

Great to see you are back in action on the blog. Even better to see Mema looking so fabulous. Gracie, Taylor and Carly look so happy. Thanks for sharing