Friday, October 28, 2011

Halpy Halloween

It's not a typo. The title I mean.

The trunk that sat across from ours had an adorable Halloween sign. It wasn't until later that my Mom pointed out the fact that "Happy" was actually spelled "Halpy." I just hope they didn't pay too much money for that sign.
We got the kiddos ready
And took our Ladybug
Corpse Bride
and the ever evil Darth Vader, trunk-or-treating.
While my fellow candy-hander-outers and I manned our trunk,
Carly stepped up to the plate and took the littler ones car to car
We love Carly, she is the best.
And at the end of the night, Aaron and I reaped the sugary rewards, since Grace has yet to really figure out the candy thing. It's tough being a parent sometimes :).
Halpy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

HAH, or maybe they made the sign...and then it's really sad because they can't spell OR they just spent all this time and then messed it up...and THEN cried because they messed up...and THEN the husband said "it's okay, put it up, no one will notice"...so they put it up anyways. Maybe :)

Grace looks awesome. She rocks. Especially when joined hands with a corpse bride! haha. Gotta love Halloween

Russ said...

Savannah won't really eat candy and Zavy is allergic to dairy and soy, halloween is definitely my favorite parent holiday!