Saturday, August 13, 2011

Forever Changed

Any words that I could say would feel incomplete, so I invite you to read the words of Ruby's parents.


I ached all day yesterday. I prayed. I cried. And I realized that because of Ruby Jane, I am forever changed. She strengthened my testimony in the gospel. Her life and example forced me to ask hard questions and earnestly seek the right answers. In the 8 months she was here, she taught me more about life than I ever thought an infant could. She is, not was, incredible.

Ani, thank you so much for sharing your fight and sharing your daughter with the world. It is a better place because of her.

Please keep the Taylor family in your prayers.

3 comments:

Ashby said...

I cried as I read her blog over the past week. Such an amazing little spirit. My heart aches for her family, but I know Ruby is in a better place. Thanks for sharing their story with us.

Lindsey Walker said...

My heart and prayers go out to this family. I can barely read their words because this is too emotional. This is such a sweet family and my heart aches for them.

Erin Collins said...

I cried over the past week as well. My heart aches for them. Ruby and their example are truly amazing.