Friday, July 8, 2011

A Zebra Is

Okay, fine, I admit it, it's really hard to blog whilst on vacation. Part of me thought I could totally pull it off, and the other part thought I was crazy for trying. Obviously the lazy won over the crazy. There were too many games, too many rounds of pictionary, too many "Newlywed Game" questions that I wanted to answer and participate in that caused me to completely forget to blog. I dipped cookies in milk, snuck extra m&m's and ate mud pie until I had a stomach ache and during those evening moments blogging was so far from my mind and I just let it slide. I don't even find blogging a chore, but when games and cookies are involved, my brain can't focus on anything else.

Day 29: Black and White

2 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Now this is a lovely picture!

Jeannine said...

I would really like to eat that cookie now... it looks ridiculously appetizing.

Also, what kind of camera do you have?! I love it.