Sunday, July 3, 2011

Up Close and Personal

**Due to location differences, I experienced some technical difficulties preventing me from posting yesterday. It was ridiculously lame.

Nothing says "up close and personal" like a 5 hour car ride with your sisters, your daughter, and your niece. Did I say 5 hours? I meant 8. Traffic, not the best. We all caravanned down to the beach 4 cars, 12 adults, 4 kids, 1 toddler, and a wee babe.

There was a big helping of car sickness and the little ones touching you constantly with their feet, but we had a blast laughing, talking, singing at the top of our lungs, and of course eating at chick-fil-a, twice. Beach Week 2011 was kicked off in style.

And should I mention that I got to stare at this gorgeous face for the first leg of the trip? Love this Lily.

Day 25: Close-up