Tuesday, March 2, 2010

An Aunt Again

I'm going to be an Aunt again!

My beautiful sister Ashby just announced that she is expecting baby #3
(This is a picture my sister took that I'm borrowing from her photo blog)
I'm beyond excited for a variety of reasons:

1.) This is the first time that I actually know what my sister is going through so I feel like I can be a better cheerleader for her through the whole process.

2.) Grace will have a cousin close to her in age. The closest one right now is Emma who is three.

3.) Newborns are so cute. By the time this little one arrives Grace will be entering the toddler phase and won't be a cute "baby" anymore. Hatchling #3 will totally fulfill my snuggling/baby need.

Yay Hatch Family! I can't wait for September 5th, 2010!!!

2 comments:

Alie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!!!

Ashby said...

Aww! Thanks for the shout out! Now, if I could just get this all-day sickness over with I will be excited too!