Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Randomness

I have nothing terribly interesting to blog about. So here are some random pictures I've taken recently.

Grace has mastered using her toes and elbows to get around. She's a sneaky one too.
She'll start here
Appear here:
and suddenly she's at your feet biting your toes.
I'm a little bummed she's scooting already. It only solidifies the fact that she isn't my tiny baby anymore. But Grace is turning out like her Dad, always doing something or on the go and there is no point in delaying the inevitable.

A few days ago Grace was running a fever and the nurse at my doctor's office told me to come in. I was rushing around trying to get ready and out the door. I made it to the appointment in time and after coming home I realized, when I went to put my shoes away, that I wore two different shoes. One brown, one black. I was so embarrassed. How many people saw me? I'm banking on the fact that they look similar so maybe no one noticed...
Aaron and I went out to dinner and put Grace in a high chair for the first time. We were excited about it.
As a first time parent I feel like a tourist all the time. Constantly taking out my camera to take pictures of things that seem mundane to everyone else. I kind of like feeling like a tourist.
Did you know that the last time Aaron and I were in a picture together (from my camera) was in December? Weird. Shocking, considering how touristy we are. But here you go. Us in all our glory. (Dang, I love this guy)

6 comments:

Diana said...

I love how Grace is wearing just the neccesities in the first pictures...a onsie and a bow! Ha! Love the different colored shoes, hopefully Grace is OK? Totally know what you mean about the going out to eat with a high chair. The first time we did it, we were with my inlaws and my father in law said, "7 and a high chair", it took me a while to realize the high chair was for Ella. And can we hang out please? It's been too long. You're looking good by the way, your face looks really thin.

Momma Nielson said...

She is getting cuter by the minute! Love the bow:)

Cristina Boey said...

I love the shoes story! and Grace is getting so big and so beautiful!

Angela and Mike said...

Wait!!! Please tell me you saw my blog post where I wore two different shoes to a YW in Excellence night? haha. Welcome to the mom club! haha.

and that little Grace is so cute scooting around! How grown up.

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, 2 different shoes... I'm dying! So funny.

And grace looks so cute in her high chair! Ryan and I were the same way though Brooklyn's first time! Everything is so fun isn't it?

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

I haven't been blogging in a little while and it was fun to catch up on your latest posts. Gracie sure is getting beautiful-- and 6 months old? Wow, time's flown. Isn't it stressful to make it to a doctor appointment on time with a baby? You get everything together with not a moment to spare and then she'll have a poopy diaper or something. :) Or, you have so little time for yourself that you wear two different shoes!! Haha, that's so great. I'm sure everyone was looking at Grace anyway. But that's awesome!