Monday, March 15, 2010

Does Grace Look Like Kara...?

Here is another side by side comparison to see who Grace looks like. I began writing this post in order to prove that (in my mind) Grace looks just like Aaron. Unfortunately, my efforts were derailed when I put the pictures together and realized that she looks a lot like me too. I figured I'd leave it up to you to decide.

(I had to do two separate blog posts because I don't know how to get three pictures next to each other, so the post below is part of this one as well.)

7 comments:

Russ said...

I am gonna have to go with Aaron according to those pictures

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Crazy!! She looks exactly like both of you! How does that happen?

Ani said...

But, why does she look identical to you in this?! Her smile and eyes are the same as your picture! So cute!

Stephanie said...

Hmm.... I think Kara looks like Aaron. Seriously, you guys could have been baby twins.

Shannon said...

I am so confused...it's like she morphs into whichever picture is sitting beside her. Seriously. I'd have to agree with the above comment...you and Aaron could have been baby twins.

Diana said...

I have always thought Grace looks just like you but I definitely see the Aaron in her. I agree with Shannon, how does she morph into whatever pic is next to her.

Gooch Family said...

Next to Aaron she is his twin, but then next to you she looks like you too! It looks like she has your mouth, but I think she probably looks most like Aaron