Sunday, October 21, 2012

Aaron in New York

In September Aaron got the opportunity through his school to do a "Wall Street Roadshow."  In a 24 hour period a group of students from his school got to meet and sit down with the major banks. The weekend was jammed packed but in between meetings Aaron snapped and sent me some pictures.
I soaked up all the pictures he sent, wishing that I was there taking in the sights and sounds of New York City as well.
Aaron in front of the New York Stock Exchange
I kept Aaron updated on the kids and our goings on at home
CCB held down the fort in the "Man" department. He might have slept while on the job a few times...

On Saturday before his flight Aaron was able to tour NYC more

But by Saturday afternoon, Grace and I were dying to have him back home.
Thankfully my parents drove in and proved to be a good distraction while we waited for Aaron.
After a plethora of flight issues and delays (darn you American Airlines) Aaron was home. We soaked up as much of Aaron as we could before my parents, the kiddos, and I took off for Houston the next day.

No comments: