Monday, February 18, 2008

It's a Celebration

Thanks to the holiday Aaron and i had the entire day off to celebrate.
This morning i woke up around 8am and snuck out of the house and went to McDonalds. I came home and put it on a plate and woke Aaron up to his favorite breakfast , in bed. Although he opted to get up and eat it at the table.The theme for Aaron's presents was "what every man needs..." so therefore there is a basketball, a frisbee, a baseball glove, a baseball, and work gloves. There was also Scrubs season two but that doesn't go along with the theme.Then we did a family dinner at Tucanos (Aaron had a free-dinner coupon). It was DELICIOUS!!Then there was cake. Happy Birthday (again) Aaron!

3 comments:

Diana said...

So Kara. . . my blog friend. . . this is really weird and I could hardly believe it myself but I had to tell you. We were at Tucanos tonight (actually with Deloitte) and I swore I saw you from far away. I wasn't sure and I didn't want to make an idiot of myself so I didn't say anything but it was REALLY YOU! Anyway, I am sure our paths will one day cross again, next time I guess I will just make a fool of myself!

Ashby said...

HAPY BIRTHDAY Aaron!!! I hope you had a good birthday!

grace said...

Hooray for Aaron! Happy birthday! Kara, we must get together again soon. I'm having withdrawls all over again...