Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Challenge

I signed up for the 50 million pound challenge! I had seen ads for it on TV (the ones with Dr. Ian) and i wanted to lose a few pounds so i thought that by joining it might give me a little extra motivation. What you do is go to their website and sign up, then they give you this page that helps you track you weight until you reach your goal weight. Every time you weigh yourself you type it into your page and it tracks your progress. I'm not looking to lose tons of weight but i thought i would be fun to try to help with the challenge. I'm excited about it!! I'll keep you posted on how things go.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Kara, way to go with the 50 million pound challenge! Maybe I will do something like that for some motivation! Well we look on CraigsList and Housingmaps every night. Other then that I just look at apartments.com. I am totally with you on the "not finding a place that's a 1 bedroom and under 1250." At least not in a place that I will feel safe. When do you guys go out? Ryan isn't starting until August so our searches aren't quite "real" yet. Our friends are starting in May though so their hunt is on. Where are you guys looking to live? Are you going to go out and look or anything? (oh, and I think that I'm going to put you on our blog roll also. . .must easier!)