Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ashby's Tag

I did something similar to this a few months ago, but hey, i haven't posted in awhile so why not??

1. 10 years ago:
Well i'm not the brightest star in the sky. The first time i filled this survey out i said that i was in the 8th grade, which isn't true. 10 years ago i was in the 6th grade with my party class (meaning all the kids who were friends ended up in the same class). I remember i had to take a test early because i was going out of town for something so my stupid teacher Ms. Manello sent me and a buddy to go make a copy of the test i was about to take in the front office. Why she sent me, i'll never know. It was a test about the Amendments, and OF COURSE i was going to read it while i walked to the office and back. Ms. Manello caught me reading it and yelled at me for being a horrible cheater. I bawled my eyes out. She told me i had to take an even harder test because i had given up my privileges of taking the same test as everyone else. She picked 9 amendments and i had to write out exactly what each amendment was. I got a 100% on the test. Plus it was her fault that she sent an 11 year old to the office and back to copy her own test. What an idiot... i showed her! ha.

2. 5 things on my to-do-list today: Take a nap (oddly enough i never really fell asleep last night. I woke up about 15 times just to look at my clock, it was all very strange), finish my study guide for my HFL 100 class, review my study guide, make dinner, and get to bed by 10:30pm. I know you're pretty jealous of my daily routine, i have such a hip-happenin lifestyle.

3. Snacks I enjoy: My most recent obsession is reduced fat Wheat Thins, but other than that i like any type of m&m (although i'm most partial to peanut butter), ritz crackers with cheddar cheese, eating dry cereal especially Eggo cereal and Frosted mini wheats, and Polly-O string cheese, it has to be Polly-O, not that other mozzerella crap.

4. Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I'd get a chef/nutritionist to make all my meals and tell me what to eat so that i could be healthier, buy a whole new wardrobe, stop worrying what job i want to do over the summer and in california, travel to all the places i've been dying to go and stay there for at leasst two weeks so i could get over jet lag and take my dear sweet time looking at everything, and pay someone to create a real hypoallergenic dog that is big and can protect me when Aaron goes out of town

5. Places I have lived: Vienna, Virginia; Provo, Utah; and soon to be San Jose, California (does that count?)

6. Jobs I have had: I was a Life Guard at Vienna Woods for 3 summers, a receptionist for William R. Stringham D.D.S., and a full time student. I have a very deep resume as you can tell...

7. Things people don't know about me: I'm a meat-a-phob, meaning that i don't like to eat meat unless it has been properly trimmed by me or someone who knows me very well. At cafe rio i get the vegetarian salad. At restaurants i usually tend to just get Salmon because there is very little to no fat at all. If i do get meat at a restaurant it has to be properly "doctored" before i'll put it in my mouth. If i come over to your house and pick out all of the meat or don't eat the meat please don't be offended, i'm just a huge weirdo. I'm extremely forgetful. Not just in the sense that i forget to call people back or forget to grab things at the grocery store (which happens unless i make a list). i'm forgetful in the sense that i have left my car keys in the ignition over night at least three times (the car was turned off of course) but i always run around frantic in the morning looking for my freakin keys and they have been sitting in the car the whole time. I forgot to pick up Aaron's dry cleaning the day before he had to leave for an interview in california and had to call the dry cleaning guy and beg him to let me come and get his shirts even though the store was closing.

Tag 5 people: Jillian C., Chelsea A., Rachel H., Grace M., and Tiffany C.

2 comments:

Ashby said...

You crack me up! And how in the world do you remember 6th grade?! I can barely remember high school!

Rachel said...

Funny, I tell Eric all the time that if we were rich I'd hire a chef/nutritionist to make all our meals so that I wouldn't have to do all the work of knowing if we're eating healthy or not! And Peanut Butter M&M's are my absolute fave.