Thursday, January 24, 2013

Utah Trip: Part 4

Papa: 0 Christian: 1
Finally Grace was able to play in the snow. She was dying to building a snowman. After we built this one she said, "Look Mom, it's Christian!"
One snowy evening the kids and I headed up to Salt Lake to spend some time with my friend Grace. We started our evening with the delicious Hires big H.
Then we headed to the U basketball game, and they just to happened to be playing SMU


It was a fun night but we got home a little late and Grace, for the first time in years, crashed on me. I was in heaven.
Making cookies is more fun when this is your view. Hello Christian.
"Who needs Santa when I've got Grandma."
Hanging out with Solomon and Simon
I love this picture of my boys
Grace wearing uncle Joe's hat
And Joe wearing Grace's sweatshirt. She thinks she's funny.
Grace loved having Aaron around at all times of the day. He's a much more interesting book reader.


1 comment:

Jack's Mama said...

I love the Grace and Snowman picture!