Friday, January 25, 2013

Being Home

Being home means falling back into familiar patterns, which after a long vacation is quite refreshing. You know what else is refreshing? Finally catching up to recent times on my blog after being behind since July. Ahhh, I can't wait.

My view while making dinner
 Little boy snoozing in a big bed
 Christian tuckered out after his 6 month doctor's appointment
 Our early mornings usually start out like this
 I spent an entire day in pure toy chaos as I went through the kids toys. Making room for their new toys and getting rid of old toys to donate. It's amazing the amount of stuff that two small children can accumulate. I think I donated about 50% of their toys just to make room.
 Me and the Boy waiting for Dad and Grace
 Grace is unintentionally trendy
 Grace is my sous chef
 Snow in Dallas?! Did it follow me home from Utah?
 Christian's first Dirk Jersey.
 Go Mavs!

 My boys
 He sits! A few days ago he sat for an extended period of time, I was so surprised. But now he's got it down. Thatta boy.
 Future fashionista Mama in the making.

No comments: