Monday, April 5, 2010

What a Difference a Year Makes

While we were dying eggs on Saturday we laughed with the Sagers about how we were celebrating out Friendship-aversary. The first time we really hung out with the Sagers we dyed eggs together.

Case and point: Kyle and Mel April 2009
Kyle and Mel April 2010
In April of 2009 we found out we were having a girl. While dying eggs Aaron made an egg with the initials GKB. He turned to me and said, "I hope we go with that name, or this won't make sense".
One year later (April 2010) Aaron donned the same outfit and made another blue egg with the initials GKB. Obviously we went with the name. The only thing that has changed is how tired Aaron is these days. Oh the life of the working man...
Easter 2009 was the first time that someone asked me if I was pregnant. I was beyond excited that someone finally noticed.
One year later I'm laying eggs on the ground for the same little bug that made my stomach barely poke out.
This baby a year ago
Is this baby today.
What a difference a year makes.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I like her better today...she's way more fun then when she was in utero! I love the Aaron pictures, he really does look more tired in the second one, those poor men.

Angela and Mike said...

I love looking back at how much life can change in just one year. I loved the whole post...except for the Univ of Utah hat and shirt... :)

Kyle and Melanie said...

What a year it has been!!!