Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Feeling Blah

Since my Grandma passed away I have been in a funk. I'm sure its a combination of things but I'm not feeling like myself and its starting to bug me. I'm done feeling cranky and blah, but I'm not quite sure how to get my head out of this fog. In the meantime, here are some pictures from my phone.
Grace helping Kyle get some work done
First experience with an ice cube
Swinging with Aubrey in the park
I'm not sure why I took this picture, but its awesome. Let's take it all in, shall we. Grace's lack of clothing, me still in my jammies, a half eaten bottle, baby tylenol, a diet Dr. Pepper, and Cash Cab on in the background. Classic.
The Toe Mookie (pacifier). Whenever we're in the car and we hear a loud slurping sound we know that Grace is sucking on her toes. Its quite impressive actually.
Flying from D.C. to Salt Lake. There was a seat between me and my brother so we decided to strap Grace in. It lasted for about 30 seconds, but made for a cute picture.
Checking out the scenery
Those pictures make me smile. I'm one step closer to getting out of this stupid funk.

5 comments:

Julie Markham said...

Chocolate will help, too. And time.

Jenni said...

Maybe to get out of your funk, you should play some funk. You know, James Brown and the like. Pop some of that in and you're on your way.

Ashby said...

I love that picture of Grace in the airplane seat. She looks so tiny all strapped in. Hope you are getting closer to being out of your funk. I hate funks. I've been in one for the past 4 months. Blasted pregnancy.

Tiffany said...

I had been in one of those lately, and it was not fun! Ryan and I were fighting like crazy because I was so down and everything. Anyways, I'm so sorry that you are feeling that way. Something that helped me is I found a fun craft to do with Brooklyn's room. I made a really cute Bow Board for her room, and it just started making me feel a little better and more productive. Maybe try somethinhg like that. Good luck babe!

grace said...

Oh Boy, do I know what it is like to be in a funk. You know, you're far too upbeat for it to stick so maybe enjoy it while it lasts...you know, eat loads of junk, go shopping and buy things you normally wouldn't, rent a lot of feel-good movies that you'd normally hate. Do it quick before you're back to your old self. I know! How about taking a nice little vacation to Utah...eh? eh?

Love your face.