Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Easter weekend was fantastic. It started off with a little egg dying.
(and a lot of awesomeness)

Then Sunday after conference we headed over to the Sagers to do Easter baskets and dinner.

We had an "egg hunt" for Grace. More like a scoot and grab.
Mel and I hid the rest of the eggs and sent the boys on a legit egg hunt.
After a fabulous Easter feast made by Mel we watched Sherlock Holmes and dug into the bunny dessert.
It was a wonderful weekend, and we're all looking forward to eating our Easter candy

4 comments:

Jamie said...

sounds like it was a great day! that pic of gracie is too cute! and so is that bunny cake!

The Gilberts said...

Yum! Whats in the dessert? Also, I didn't know Sherlock Holmes was out -- yes!!

Rachel said...

Wow, you guys are so much fun! LOVE Sherlock Holmes. That cake looks fabulous!

Kyle and Melanie said...

I am starting to realize that I do not photograph well. Every picture of me on your blog looks like I am a nasty ghost. :) It is still always the BEST of times when we get together!!!