Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon

Kate, Travis, Aaron and I braved the crowds on Saturday and saw New Moon. I was kind of shocked at the amount of men that were there and some were there without girlfriends/wives.
We have made somewhat of a tradition out of the Twilight movies. Just like last year we started our evening with Kate's homemade potato soup, which was amazing. After taking pictures it struck me how much has changed since last November. Here we are November 2008
And November 2009. One baby and another on the way. (and much longer hair)
I'm excited to see what next November and Eclipse have to bring.

A few thoughts on New Moon: When reading the books i'm a die hard Team Edward fan, but watching the movies (Diana don't hate me) i'm a Team Jacob fan... interesting.

6 comments:

Ryan said...

One year later and still a total babe. You can pull off short and long hair like a pro, Kara. Glad New Moon was fun!

Ryan said...

p.s. the above comment is from Shannon--didn't know I was signed in as Ryan. Thought I'd clear that up, or said comment may be interpreted as slightly inappropriate. heheh.
:) shan

Diana said...

Kara, I went and saw it last night and I guess I can KIND OF see what you mean...I mean seriously Taylor Lautner is one hot werewolf...BUT just wait until Eclipse, you'll be back on the Edward wagon for sure!

The Harrisons said...

That was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see it again!

Lauren F. said...

Hey Kara- I totally switched to Team Jacob after watching the movie, but I agree- I am still Team Edward for the books. I think it's because of RPatz.

McKenzie said...

Kara, did you know that Eclipse comes out in June? Just thought I'd share that awesome tidbit, and yes, you are gorgeous. I totally agree by the way I LOVED Edward in the books, but Jacob was pretty awesome in the movie. Definitely lots of older women screaming for his body when I saw it... yikes.