Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

In between the boatloads of assignments that Aaron and i had to do, we decided to squeeze in a little festive Pumpkin Carving, with the Henderson's.

First, here are the GOOD pictures:

Russ and Aimee
Please note how thick the pumpkin was. It was next to impossible to carve.
Aaron is on the Edge of his seat with carving excitement.
Carving
Ever so carefully
The Finished Product!!

Now for the NOT-SO-GOOD pictures:

No explanation necessary for this picture
Sometimes i think i'm cool.
This picture was cute... but then Aaron licked my face.... so it turned out not-so-good.
This picture would have been better if the pumpkin stuff didn't look like it was coming out of my nose.
This picture cracks me up because of the look on Aimee's face.

1 comment:

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Kara those pictures are hilarious. I am glad I have good self esteem because now that I know how much of a crazy person I must look like to everyone who looks at your blog I REALLY need it!!! Glad your trip was wonderful!! Love you