Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Girl

I love her. I really can't say it enough.

Even though when it comes to picture taking she is a pretty unwilling subject
In this picture I'm asking her to smile and she is say "Nooooo."
Did you notice the scrapes on her upper lip? Poor kiddo face planted when she was running to hug Stacey when we went to see them last week.

She has a serious obsession with all things Mr. Potato Head, or as she says it My Tato Head.
She asks to play with them every day, usually first thing in the morning. "Good morning Grace!" "Morning Mama! I play with my tato head?" She is getting pretty creative. Check out safari piggie on the right.
She usually enlists Aaron and I to join in on the fun. And there is no explanation for my hair.
She isn't afraid of the giant creepy fish at Bass Pro Shop. Even when they float and stare in the creepiest way possible.
She loves her Dad like crazy and whenever he is home, he's always number one in her eyes. Monday's are a hard adjustment.
She is the best lunch date companion. Constantly chatting and laughing and thoroughly enjoying sitting in her very own seat.
She is still a two year old that throws tantrums, disagrees with me, asks "What are you doing Mama?" about 400,000 times, and wants to do things her way. If you have some time remind me to tell you a story involving books and Grace getting back at me.

But I love her. She makes me laugh, keeps me on my toes, and knows every way in the book to melt my heart. Like she was given an instruction manual on how to love life and be happy. 
I just love her.

4 comments:

The Coons Family said...

I miss her. And you. Can you please move to Las Vegas?

And I love the safari tato head. Priceless.

Rachel N said...

Oh my goodness. The last picture. Wow!

Kyle and Melanie said...

Oh Grace... She is seriously the best! So beautiful, and classic all at the same time. I just love her. You are SO lucky to have her as your daughter!!!

Unknown said...

HAHA! You think two is bad, just wait for three! :) No, I hear you! It's amazing that you can love a little person so much and find all those funny little things they do so endearing when most of the time they drive you crazy. Grace is so precious!
Thank you for your sweet notes lately! You always seem to know what to say to brighten my day!