Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mobile

As per usual with the holiday season things are busy. Hustling and bustling and going here and there. Aaron and I have attended 3 different Christmas related parties through his work. We have dressed up 3 different times, and never once did we take a picture during any one of those times. Grace has been to enough babysitters that I'm pretty sure she doesn't know where home is anymore. Although, I'm sure she would prefer to hang with her friends every single night.

On one babysitting occasion I dropped Grace off at my friends house. Grace had stuck a sticker on my foot, I had completely forgotten. I got Grace settled, headed out to a Christmas lunch and ornament exchange. I spoke with many different people. We even laughed about those things that happen to you where you sometime silly happens and you don't notice until you get home. My favorite story being one where someone wore two different shoes to the gym and didn't notice until she was a mile into her run. I got back to pick Grace up and suddenly noticed the sticker Grace had placed on my foot 4 hours earlier. I asked my friend, "Did you notice this Benny the Bull sticker." she said, "Yeah, I totally noticed."
The weather is changing around here. It went from being summer to being winter in about 24 hours. The trees are suddenly and rapidly catching up with the quick change. I'm loving seeing all the fall leaves.
Although I wish the temperatures followed suit with Fall temperatures and didn't hover around 28 degrees. So much for the low being 30 degrees.
 But Grace is digging her hats these days and we don't mind wearing our winter gear.
Speaking of Grace, I was scrolling through my contacts when I came to a very long list of numbers at the bottom. It took me a few minutes of serious confusion to wrap my mind around the fact that the long list of contacts was added by my 2 year old.
What would a blog post be without a little mention of what Aaron is up to. This morning we got up and got ready. Aaron decided a change was needed and he shaved his beard and left a little 'stache. His hair is so light you can barely even see it, but the pedo 'stache was there and we were dying laughing all morning. We had to head to the church for tithing settlement and we saw a large number of people there. I kept telling him "I can't take you seriously with that thing." He was hoping to make it to Christmas, but the 'stache was a little too creepy and gave off "Hide yo kids, hide yo wife," vibes. So a few hours later he shaved it off. Aaron pulling a creeper face, with his pedo 'stache.
Happy pedo 'stache holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Kyle and Melanie said...

This is why we are such good friends! Kyle pulled the same 'stache,' but rocked it at the ward Christmas party. Pics to come soon. The stache is truly disgusting!!!

And I love the sticker story. Classic Mom move...