Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcome to Texas Mr. N

I had grand plans of stealing Mr. Nutter from the comfort of my parents' front porch. Something involving a sting operation and a ski mask, you know, the usual. I was going to have my sister carry out the mission. I was surprised, however, when Mr. N had his own plans of traveling here to surprise me. Either way, I'm glad he is back in my possession. I had a cowboy hat waiting patiently for him. He looks pretty good, no?
Proof that he is, in fact, in the lone star state.
Grace was thrilled with his arrival. She is in love with this little squirrel. She says "Hi" to him every morning
And showering him with kisses is a must
I think that Mr. N should take a break from his travels and settle in for the winter
What do you think?

7 comments:

Diana said...

I love you guys...glad to see Mr. Nutter is back where he belongs. And seriously, that hat kills me.

The Coons Family said...

Definitely needs to take a break from winter travels.... Although I love Mr. N so much, I kinda want a turn.... Or maybe I can take Aflack the duck for a season???

Kara said...

Jilly- you're more than welcome to take a turn. Mr. Nutter brings happiness to any household that he's a part of. Afflack is available too. The one hitch is you have to come to Texas and hang out with me, I'm just saying.

Shannon said...

Mr. Nutter looks like he was MADE for Texas. I mean, he pulls off that cowboy hat like a pro. And plus, if he missed you guys as much as I miss you guys, then he is thrilled to be sitting on the coolest porch around once more.

p.s. i'm going to write you back...i promise. mwa.

Unknown said...

I love the hat! So the thought just occurred to me today...he's not named after the Mr. Nutter of Five Oaks Road, is he? I don't know if you remember him or not. I just remember being cussed at as a very young child by him when Miriam and I were in his yard petting his kittens. I think he even threatened to call the police. Anyways, your squirrel is a much cuter Mr. Nutter to be sure! Glad he found his way home.

Tiffany said...

I love the hat! And oh how I miss aflack!

Scott Morris said...

This makes me SO happy.