Friday, November 5, 2010

Cabin Fever

Since Monday night Grace and I have been battling "The Sick."
I found it easy to stay inside nursing sore throats, runny noses, and fevers while there were thunderstorms raging outside.
But now I'm starting to itch for life outside of the apartment. Feel the sun on my skin, and fresh air in my lungs.
However, with every cough and sneeze I'm realizing that staying indoors is probably best. Which isn't too bad considering Grace and I know how to have a good time.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Is that snow?!

Stephanie said...

And I'm sorry you're sick. :( We have a cold going around our house, and a bad fever going around the ward.I hope you feel better soon!

Kara said...

No, it's not snow, thank heavens. Its the top of the covered parking. Thanks Steph, I hope you guys feel better too!

Kristina said...

k, I was so confused by your weather... and then remember you're in Texas now. Such a bummer to be sick! I am getting sick too and I hate it. I think it is bc the weather has been so crazy here (cold, then 80 degrees) and my body is out of whack.

Hope you guys get better quick!!
Grace is so adorable!