Monday, November 15, 2010

A Sisterly Visit

My gorgeous sister Stacey came in town this weekend. It was awesome.
Although, she was mostly here to be with her fiance, I'll take whatever I can get.
Hey Grace, who's number 1?
We did our best to stick to activities that were very "Texas". So we definitely made some time to head over to Bass Pro Shop's Outdoor World. Yes, there was a Christmas Merry-Go-Round there.
I'm pretty sure there came a point in time during my sister's visit where Grace started preferring her to me.
We made some stops to eat TexMex and BBQ, but most of our Texas filled weekend was spent chatting, laughing, and reminiscing.

I'm already counting down the days until her next visit.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I had such a great visit with you! I miss you guys already. Grace is letting everyone know that i'm number one!