Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mr. Nutter's Halloween Surprise

My mom wrote: "Guess who came trick or treating at our house?"

That's right ladies and gents, Mr. N is back in Virginia. Perhaps the leaves in Utah weren't vibrant enough for him. Thank goodness he packed his own costume for Halloween.
Matt snuck Mr. Nutter back into the Old Dominion state and placed him back on the front porch. It took days for my Mom to realize that he was back. But she said that it was a wonderful reunion and Mr. N is finally home. Only time will tell how long he'll actually be there.

Apparently Mr. Nutter got his mitts on the computer at my parents house because he now has his own facebook page? Check it out.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

love his costume. and I'm still pretending that you're just a car drive away. grace is already growing up on me. you look beautiful in your halloween pics. you like your new digs? i need more details. no pressure. miss you.

Tiffany said...

Yes, I totally just requested to be friends with Mr. Nutter! Hahaha!

Rebecca said...

He keeps popping up on my "People You May Know". Ha!