Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Mr. Nutter Adventure.

Mr. Nutter was nestled in Virginia, probably the closest thing this little dude could get to his natural habitat (despite being made of clay), when he was snatched up once again. My brother, who was in town for the weekend interviewing with some dental schools, was the culprit. He left this message and the following picture.

"The license plate may say Virginia but Mr. Nutter is definitely a resident of Utah now."
I hope you packed a jacket Mr. N.

Well played Matt, well played.

4 comments:

breadncheeseplease.com said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these posts. I am hoping Mr Nutter arrives in Texas soon, much better climate!

Ashby said...

Mr. Nutter has seen more action in the past few months than Bogie did with Taz around. The Mr. Nutter saga goes on!

erika herman said...

I want to hear more about this job in Texas. Do tell.

Kara said...

Ash you're hilarious!!