Saturday, October 16, 2010

Leaving You with a Little Somethin

The moving truck is being picked up at 8:00am. Amongst all of our belongings both precious, and not so precious, my computer will be tucked away for the long three day drive. I'm not sure when we'll have the internet up and running, so I thought I would leave you with some pictures for your viewing pleasure. These are mostly of Grace, I know you're not surprised.

Whenever I take out my camera Grace pulls this face. Maybe she thinks she is smiling. But seriously, I have about 20 pictures with her making this face.
She has been going through the getting-appendages-stuck-in-her-crib phase. However, I'm not sure how she got both legs stuck. She's talented.
"Yarrrrr I be stealin' yur booty."
Another Grace face. Complete with doctor head disc thing.
I love this kid

Goodbye California. We will miss you.

In a few days I'll be a Texan. Crazy.

See you on the other side.

6 comments:

Julie Markham said...

You're going to love Texas! (But be sure to teach Grace to say "five," and not "fahve.")

The Gilberts said...

Good luck with your journey and completed move. Your daughter is a doll and gets cuter with each photo. (My little sister is Kathryn Grace-- I never realized your Grace's last name was Katherine until peeking at your blog today!)

You guys will be missed. You're a sharp, classy couple and will attract friends to you wherever you go. Best of luck, see you on the various blogs!

Love from,

The Gilbert FAM

Stephanie said...

You'll love being a Texan! Good luck and congrats guys.

Shannon said...

I'm just going to go ahead and pretend that this is an extended vacation for "ya'll"...but we're still super happy for your family.

Stephanie said...

Awww, so sad. I hate it.

Unknown said...

just wanna say we miss you guys and can't wait to see your texan blogposts. bought cowgirl boots for gracie yet? cause ya should.