Saturday, April 11, 2009

WHY?!

After two straight weeks of waking up at 7:30am for work and, unfortunately, various activities on the weekend, i officially cannot sleep in. Why on this good green earth did my body (and that really annoying bird) wake me up at 7:30am this morning?!?! Doesn't it know that come September i'll never get to sleep in again? I need to bask in the glory of sleeping in until 10am plus some every saturday while i can. I don't need my internal clock set a 7:30am. Please, body, lets not make this a habit.

4 comments:

Mema of 5 said...

You already used all your sleep-in time. Remember when Brooklyn was born and you slept in until about 6PM? Good times.

Ashby said...

I totally forgot about that! Kara completely missed out on all the fun that day.

As for the waking up early....you might as well try and get used to it. I was a horrible sleeper during pregnancy, especially the last half. It was like early morning insomnia. It's the worst! Especially when you know that baby will be waking up all hours of the night once SHE (I love saying "she" now!) finally arrives.

Kinzie Sue said...

You have a half hour on me. Mine internal alarm clock is set to 7 am... boo!

Chelsea said...

Just stay in your bed a while longer, you'll fall back asleep. Example: Saturday I woke up at 10 and layed in bed until 10:30. Then I ate cereal. Then I got back in bed at 11 and slept until 12. You can do it! I know you're good at sleeping!