Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Festivities

We started the festivities on Saturday night by dying eggs with the Sagers.

Aaron and Kyle apparently have mixed emotions regarding the event.Kyle and MelanieTeam AwesomeHowie supervised the egg dying
On Sunday Morning we saw that the Easter bunny had come (a.k.a me when i woke up in the morning). Holidays are difficult when you don't eat dessert/candy. So we went the snack route with our baskets. Nothing says Happy Easter like cinnamon teddy grams and fruit snacks.Can you find the hidden eggs?We finished our easter festivities by cracking open our dyed eggs and making deviled eggs. They were delicious!The Easter dress i wore was a maternity dress from Old Navy that actually made me look like i was pregnant. Today was the first day that people asked if i was pregnant. It was fun to have people finally notice. Here is the belly at 19 weeks 3 days (so 4 days from five months pregnant).

5 comments:

Mema of 5 said...

We made deviled eggs too! It's a Stringham Family tradition. I love your Old Navy maternity dress (what I can see of it). And, you look very cute and a little bit pregnant!

Jamie said...

we also had deviled eggs, yum! looks like you guys had a great day. and you look darling...love the color of that dress! happy easter!

Kyle and Melanie said...

That picture of Kyle and Aaron crack me up. I am stealing it! We had so much fun dying eggs with you guys. Looks like the rest of your Easter was fab.

And, congrats again on having a GIRL!!!

Diana said...

You are definitely a cute preggo! I love it and I love your dress. Fun Easter! I love your Easter Baskets with no candy. . .good worK!

Ashby said...

Your deviled eggs look delish! And I love your little baby bump!!!