Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged....

Thanks to Carter and Leandra, they have tagged me with the wonderful ABC survey.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Aaron
C-Cake or Pie: Hmmmm, depends on which cake and which pie... Baskin Robbins cake and Chocolate Mousse Pie... sooo goood
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: My pillow. Trust me on this one, i don't travel without it.
F- Favorite Color: Yellow and hot pink. (these were my wedding colors, so i semi- stole your answer leandra!)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummy worms because you can get two flavors in one. The best are the Red and Clear ones.
H- Hometown: Vienna, Virginia. Not quite Austria, but an incredible simulation.
I- Indulgence(s): Watching FRIENDS episodes, and anything thats chocolate.
J- January or July: July, because next July i'll be DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!
K- Kids: not this year, but maybe next year
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Aaron, and my family
M- Marriage Date: May 5th, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: both
P- Phobias or Fears: spiders, and i don't like when people are behind me and they walk really close. (don't ask, i'm just wierd)
Q- Quotes: Happy Gilmore: "Friends listen to Endless Love in the dark!" Or any quote from FRIENDS, or The Office.
R- Reason To Smile: Being with my Husband, my family, and especially seeing my nieces and nephew.
S- Season: Spring, or Fall. The weather is always perfect, and the trees are beautiful.
T- Tag Three: Stacey, Ashby, Mom
U- Unknown Fact About Me: It's not really unknown, but i can't wait for school to be OVER.
W- Worst Habit: Sleeping in. It causes me to have a really hard time falling asleep at night.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: This question is lame. But ultrasounds, i guess, because that usually means you're pregnant and thats a good thing, but having an x-ray means you've broken something, and thats not cool.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Salmon from Logan's, or a Cafe Rio salad
Zodiac: Gemini

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Its about time you added a new blog! Loved your answers ie Vienna, Austria...I was laughing so hard at that one. Thanks for tagging me!

Mema of 5 said...

I loved this! Thanks for tagging me. I've had nothing to write about so this will help me with my next post. You're the best!

Mema of 5 said...

You left "V" out? What is "V"?

Jamie Smith said...

What's up with that x-ray or ultrasound question? That's so random. I liked your response though. :)