Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Double Tag

So i was tagged by Jillian and by my sister Ashby with two very similar surveys. So i'm combining them into one fantastic survey that everyone can enjoy!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
i was in seventh grade at Thoreau Middle School, and i was VERY uncool.

What was I doing 5 years ago?
I was in the beginning of my junior year of high school, and HATING my AP History class.

What was I doing a year ago?
Starting my junior year of college, and adjusting to life as an old married lady.

What was I doing yesterday?
Sitting on my couch with a low grade fever, and a nasty cold. WHY? WHY did it have to snow then get really hot?!

5 Places I'd Rather Be . . .
1. Virginia (i miss how beautiful the Fall season is out there)
2. Italy
3. Not in school
4. On a beach somewhere warm (San Diego is definitely a favorite of mine...thanks Leandra!!)
5. On vacation

What would I do with $100 million . . .
1. Not go into debt once Aaron and i move to California (Note: We still do not know exactly where that is yet)
2. Invest it (yes, i married an accountant, and i would NOT be doing the investing)
3. Travel- Europe, Asia, Australia, South America
4. Have a personal chef
5. Get a really nice camera

5 favorite shows . . .
1. FRIENDS (i might like it a little TOO much...)
2. The Office
3. Arrested Development
4. The Late Show with Jay Leno
5. A Baby Story (on TLC)

5 Favorite Snacks . . .
1. 90 calorie Chewy Bars
2. Chocolate covered pretzels
3. Frozen Grapes
4. Chocolate Teddy Grahams
5. Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Cherry Coke (i think it counts Ash!)

Five things I hate doing...
1. Going to school (Just 6 1/2 months!!)
2. Dusting
3. Waking up early
4. Being stressed out
5. Walking to class in the snow

Five biggest joys of the moment...
1. Being in my Senior year of college
2. Seeing my parents this the weekend!
3. Aaron (cheesy, i know, but true)
4. The fact that its October. I LOVE fall weather.
5. Getting my hair cut on Friday! Finally!


5 People to Tag . . .
1. Leandra Stromberg
2. Chelsea Alder
3. Jamie Smith
4. Tiffany Conley
5. Paige Clark

1 comment:

Ashby said...

I want to get my hair cut on Friday too! Beam me up Scotty!