Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Need Your Help

My beautiful friend Shannon referred my to the blog of an incredible photographer who was hosting a contest. This professional photographer was/is offering to fly to your location, take your pictures, and give you a $200 print credit all for FREE. I entered the contest and was randomly selected as one of the finalists (as was Shannon!). And now I need your help.

To win the contest as a finalist you need the most votes. So I am basically begging you, and shamelessly plugging this,  because I want to win. Really really truly want to win.


All you have to do is follow this link and put my name in the comments section. Voting ends on March 15th at 11:59pm PST. There is one vote per email address. So maybe get your husband to vote too :)


Perhaps we could put pictures like the ones above, to a stop.

Please help.

Julia Wade Photography Blog

8 comments:

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

We voted for you twice! Good job!

Lindsey Walker said...

I voted for you! Hope you win.

Laura said...

totes voting for you. good luck kara!

Tiffany said...

Voted for you 3 times... one for me, my hubby, and brooklyn! :)

Chelsea said...

you're welcome :-)

Kinzie Sue said...

VOTED!! Really hope you win!

Jamie said...

i hope you guys win!!!

Ashby said...

I voted two more times just now, one from me, one from Brooklyn!