Friday, May 7, 2010

Celebration

Aaron got the day off for our anniversary, so we made a day of it.

In classic Barnard fashion we got pizza at Costco for lunch
We walked to the park (the pizza calories weren't going to burn themselves...)


We dropped Grace off at a friend's house, got dressed up and headed to Maggiano's for dinner (Maggiano's is where we had our rehearsal dinner the night before our wedding). Free Lemon cookies for dessert.. thank you very much.
I wanted to get a picture of me and Aaron dressed up. But we both got in our jammies in record time (apparently comfort is the most important thing to us). So we attempted to take pictures, in our jammies, with PhotoBooth. Honestly, this was the best picture of the bunch. Sad. Maybe we'll try again next year.
A low key celebration, but a celebration nonetheless.

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Sounds like a good celebration to me! I love ANYTHING free that has to do with dessert. Mmmmm...

You guys are a such a cute couple. I don't think I've ever met your husband! Sad.

The Coons Family said...

You're hair is so pretty!!!! I want mine to look that good... What shampoo do you use? Seriously though.

Ashby said...

Man, your celebration was WAY better than ours this year! Way to go!