Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Price of Comfort

I finally found a solution for that awkward in-between phase. I received some advice from a few seasoned preggos: instead of jumping into maternity jeans, you should buy the next size up (from the size you normally wear) so you can wear them during the in-between phase and after the baby is born. Good call ladies, thanks for the advice. I headed out to the mall with the always lovely Kate, and we were on the hunt for jeans. I was expecting to spend at least about 50 dollars for a pair of good jeans, or 20 if i could score some from Old Navy. We wandered into gap and i found a great pair of jeans in the exact size that i needed and the most beautiful part......was the price tag! Not to mention the fact that they actually fit and allow plenty of room to grow. Beautiful.
Seriously, what are the chances that the cheapest jeans i could find were in the size that i needed. I didn't know it was possible to buy jeans for 10 dollars. Thank you Gap, thank you.

5 comments:

Kinzie Sue said...

10 dollar jeans- lucky! But that's what I do, I have a few pairs of bottoms in the next size up and it's nice to not have to wear a huge stretch waist up past my belly button!

Gooch Family said...

Wow you are lucky! I never bought Maternity jeans because I felt they fit so awkward and always looked tapered and long crotch and big hips. So I would just buy bigger normal jeans and I felt so much better in them. So if you outgrow those, just go buy another bigger size, much better than those weird maternity pants.

Cristina Boey said...

Brandon says it's going to be a cute baby girl! I think that too.

Ashby said...

NICE! And GAP jeans too! Now you need to model them with your baby bump.

Anonymous said...

The Gap ALWAYS pulls through!