Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Parents Visit: Day 3

Day three was much more relaxed than the previous 2 days. Both Aaron and I had to work so there wasn't too much room for touristy things. My parents drove me to work so that they could have the car to run errands during the day. Because they drove me to work they were able to meet my boss, Rachel, and cute little Blake. When they picked me up later that day we drove over to In-N-Out for lunch. My parents wanted to settle the "Which is better: Five Guys or In-N-Out" debate. Let's just say that Five Guys still reigns supreme in the Stringham household, but that In-N-Out is still pretty good too. After lunch we headed back home for a relaxing afternoon and evening at home. Day 3: Full of much needed R&R.

2 comments:

cort said...

5 Guys is a good alternative, but definitely not a replacement :)

Unknown said...

Kara, I have to disagree- Dan & I have been back on the east coast all of two years and we both miss In-And-Out like CRAZY!!! There is no substitute- not even Five Guys!!! :)