Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Senor, Enough Already!

I'm not feeling so well today. The only thing that i want to do is crawl into bed and sleep. I, however, have been unable to do so because one of my neighbors has his stereo on full blast and is singing at the top of his lungs and array of spanish songs. I'm one spanish ballad away from throwing my cough drops at him to try to make him stop. If i wasn't so sick i might enjoy the music, but right now i just want peace and quiet. Oh great, now he's blasting Celine Dion... He does have a wide variety of music interests. I'll let you know if he sings as well as Celine does.

3 comments:

Gooch Family said...

That is hilarious, but not really. I think I'll take our upstairs neighbor's dog that cries ALL day long and bangs on his cage next to that mexican music. Hope you feel better!

The Harrisons said...

Aww! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. You know you can always crash here if your neighbors are bothering you. Our neighbors are really quiet-maybe because they have nothing better to do then put kitty litter down their drain!

Amanda said...

hey- at least celine is in english... :) feel better soon