Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What the Heck

Alright, so can some of you clear this up for me? For about two weeks i have been unable to sleep all the way through the night because i get up at least once if not twice every night to go to the bathroom. This is a phenomenon that happens to women who are nine months pregnant, and i am definitely not that. My mom has to deal with this and so does my mother-in-law, so is this my initiation into womanhood? It's a pretty crappy initiation. Also, i can't do the dishes anymore without having to go to the bathroom. I have to slam the water off 30 seconds after i turn it on and book it to the bathroom. What is going on?! I mean should i be worried or does this normally happen to 21 year old girls? I just want to be able to sleep and do the dishes without any interruptions. Is that too much to ask?

5 comments:

Gooch Family said...

You are either pregnant or over active bladder?

Chelsea said...

maybe you are going through premature menopause. that would be exciting!

Tiffany said...

yeah... you might be prego! Because that does happen in the beginning months also!

Rachel said...

Just so you know, this has been going on for me since high school. I'm quite scared for what pregnancy and older life has in store for me if I'm already experiencing the symptoms. Get ready for EVERYone asking if you're sure you're not pregnant. Oh yeah, I'm also hungry ALL the time and have frequent hot flashes. Yet, people still think I've been pregnant all these years...tricky.

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Seriously this is totally normal and it dosn't mean anything I went to the doctor for the samething it acutally probably means that you are eating healthy and drinking lots of agua. Fruit, anykind, makes you use the potty more and i know you have been good about having fruit as a snack!! Wecome to my world! Kiss