Monday, March 17, 2008

Freestyle Ugly and Shake-face

Our friends James and Tayci came over the other night and taught us a new game, Freestyle Ugly. Its where you stand in front of the camera and try to distort your face as awkwardly as you can and someone takes multiple pictures. Thanks to my handy-dandy camera remote, we were able to all get in on the action. You're about to witness some serious UGLY.
Where did my neck go?
We all decided that Aaron won the game with the Ugliest face as shown in this last picture.
James and Tayci were so kind in showing us their game, so we decided to share ours with them as well. Shakeface is where you shake your face from side to side as fast and hard as you can then you snap a picture mid shake and hilarity ensues. I'm not sure if its a good quality to have, but i found myself being quite good at this game. Aaron says its because i have big lips. Maybe i'm just bound to look like an idiot.
I love how Aaron just gave up in this picture and is laughing at the rest of us. Both Tayci and I look like we got punched in the face, and James looks like he's about to throw up.
You should try these games for yourself, i couldn't stop laughing today as i was looking over the pictures.

4 comments:

Ashby said...

Oh Shakeface! I haven't done that in so long. Bring on summer!

Chelsea said...

The first shakeface picture cracks me up. Seriously, Im in my office laughing and someone just walked by and gave me a weird look. Im going to ask Burke if he wants to play it tonight!

Tiffany said...

Wow... those are such great photos! Kara you really are good at the shaking face game!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't know so many other people know the shakeface game! My family is in love with it, although we didn't know it had a name. I have some seriously hilarious photos of that game. I like the one Aaron is just cracking up in. Good times, good times...