Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Let It Begin...

It's true, i'm officially counting down to graduation. Remember how i said at the beginning of the semester how i didn't want to count down cause it would make the days go slower? Well i'm too excited not to countdown because i have a little less than two months left. Two months until i graduate!!! I remember having two years left and feeling as if it would NEVER end, but now i've already ordered my cap and gown and i can practically feel myself graduating (if that makes any sense). There are some setbacks, however, to being so close to graduation. I find myself CONSTANTLY day-dreaming about how its going to feel once i'm actually done, what its going to be like working in D.C., looking forward to being with my family, and finally moving to California. I'm pretty much doing the opposite of the saying "live during the now and stop looking towards the future," i can't help it! I wish i could just spend the rest of the semester day-dreaming but reality always hits and i still have papers due and tests/mid-terms to take. I'm so close yet so far at the same time.

And just for your information:
we're on our 9th week (0f 15) of school
there are only 29 school days left

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Why do you have to do this to me? I'm not allowed to know how much time we have left. I already have a hard enough time concentrating as I also spend my days daydreaming about never going to school again. Isn't it so blasted exciting though?!

Chelsea said...

Right there with ya. I can honestly say that I haven't done homework in a month. Who needs reading... and studying, totally overrated!

Lauren F. said...

Hey Kara- I'm Carter's sister. Anyway, stumbled upon your blog when I was bored at work. Look us up when you are in DC and we'll play and show you around!