Friday, January 4, 2008

In Virginia

On the 27th Aaron and i flew to Virginia to celebrate New Years with my side of the family. We actually ended up having another Christmas celebration with all of the family since Ashby , Ryan, and their girls were out of town too. It was fun to sit and chat while we opened presents and there was a lot of chaos with the little kids running around. Lots of fun was had while in Virginia, the girls had a night out on New Years Eve and went to see Enchanted. We also watched the movie Psycho on TV only to change channels at 11:58pm to watch the ball drop. Aaron got the stomach flu, poor guy. I went to the dentist 3 times. There was lots of time spent hanging with the nieces and nephew, but the most important activity of the week was eating TONS on m&m's and watching episodes of friends. Here are a few pictures from the week:

The "funny" family picture.
Carly is still in love with Aaron. My mom and sister actually caught her flirting (if 4 year olds CAN flirt) with him, so i have some serious competition on my hands.
Ryan and Aaron planting a tree for my mom.
Carly, Brooklyn, and Emma playing with one of Taylor's toys
TAYLOR!

Taz is getting old these days, but he's still kickin' it with his mohawk.
Me and Taylor cooking up some sausage
The girls club: Babnab.com (its a long story, i'll post about it later.)
We miss everyone already!!! Thanks for a great week, we can't wait to see you again!

4 comments:

Mema of 5 said...

Great post--mostly because I'm in it. I miss you guys. Come back! Watching FRIENDS and eating M&M's is NOT the same without you. Boo.

Leandra said...

Looks like you had a fun week! I'm glad you got to go home!

Tell everyone I say hello :)

Ashby said...

It was so much fun to have you here. I can't wait until our trip to the beach. It'll be such a blast!!!

grace said...

Hooray for M&M's! I'm glad that you are over your horribly cruel sugar fast. Let's lunch asap!