Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back to School

Well, the dreaded day had to come sometime. Aaron and I both started school on the 7th. You can tell it was early in the morning because i still look asleep. I've decided, and slightly forced, to take morning classes rather than afternoon classes. None of the classes i wanted to take fit together unless they started at 9am or 8am, unless i wanted to have one class at 10am and then my next class at 2pm. I'm all about staying on campus for the shortest period of time that is necessary. The upside to taking early classes is that when you get back from them, you have all the rest of the day to get things done. This also includes waking up early which isn't my forte, but i'm learning to get ready for everything the night before and to get to bed BEFORE midnight. I think i might be growing up.

The best part about this "first day of school" is that it's our LAST first day of school. It's the beginning of the end and i can see that light at the end of the tunnel. I've wanted to celebrate and be excited, but i just can't get myself to do it. I think i'm afraid that if i get really excited and count down, that it will just make the days go by slower. Give me some time though, i say by Valentine's day i start getting really excited, i'll keep you posted!

9 comments:

The Coons Family said...

Hey friend! I am sorry that you are in school I saw your message to Leandra and I am sorry to say that I was really excited that I did not start school on the 7th. Instead, we went to Disneyland. But don't worry real world starts for me on the 14th.. a career! I think I would rather go to HFL or preschool!! haha... happy winter semester to you!

Chelsea said...

You two look just precious in your backbacks!
PS- Im counting!

Tiffany said...

Yay for graduating!!!!!

Ashby said...

It'll be over before you know it.....then life in the real world hits and you wish you were back in school. The grass is always greener I guess! Congrats on you LAST FIRST DAY!!!

Unknown said...

Cute! I miss taking first day of school pics! good idea. It was also my last first day of school, which was exciting and at the same time dreaded as I knew this semester will feel like a year since I can't wait to get out. I'm also trying the earlier classes thing. It's killer, but I figure I should practice to be an 8-5 working woman soon...

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

This jsut makes me depressed. I'm excited for you but there is no light for me yet. BYU is hard as heck!!! Oh well at least I can complain to you! Kisses

Rachel said...

I thought that while we're both on here wasting our time on the computer checking blogs that somehow aren't updated every 30 minutes I'd leave you a comment to find when you check your email again in 2 minutes. I also like run-on sentences today. One of these days instead of wasting my time browsing everyone else's blogs I'll actually make an interesting update on mine.

The Coons Family said...

we need a new post... thanks

Leandra said...

Hey seriously, I second Jillian's comment.

You need a new post!

Have you disappeared from the blogging world?