Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas in Provo

I have to apologize for my long absence from the blogging world. There wasn't much time after Christmas to make a post before we left for Virginia, and i didn't take my computer with me so all of my pictures were in Provo.

This year for Christmas Aaron and I celebrated with Aaron's side of the family here in good ol Provo. It was nice to have all of Aaron's family in town (minus his oldest sister), there was lots of game playing, soda drinking, and movie watching.

On Christmas Eve we drove up to Ogden to celebrate with Aaron's grandparents, aunts uncles, and cousins who were all in Utah for the holiday. Unfortunately we were driving up there during a snow storm, so it took us quite a bit longer to get up there but we made it safe and sound. After a great dinner, Christmas bingo, a talent show, and gift opening. We all slowly but surely headed back to Provo.

Once we got home, Aaron and i changed into our jammies and had our own Christmas Eve celebration where we opened one gift each and had some sparkling cider.
Christmas morning, we woke up and opened our gifts to each other, then went upstairs and joined the rest of the family for more gift opening. After that we all pitched in and made a HUGE breakfast that could have put some buffets to SHAME. This breakfast also caused everyone in the house to take Christmas naps. The rest of the day was really laid back, and we spend Christmas evening playing games.

It was fun to spend Christmas with Aaron's family this year and to see how they spend their holiday.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How fun! That sparkling cider looks yummy right now...and that massive breakfast sounds even better. I think the last time I went to a Jazz game I was in those exact same seats. Yep, the ones that look like you're watching from a plane. Funny thing about that Ind. Study English class...I forgot the text book for it and only had the syllabus and packet in Texas, and you can't really do anything without the book! Oh well. I don't think I'll do that MFHD 160 one after all. Glad you guys had a good Christmas! P.S. sha, we will definitely be having some delicious lunches at the ESC and MOA!